Improve your endgame skills with the Chess Detective ® !
A large-format, fun, comprehensive workbook and instruction book for children and adults ranging from those with a basic chess foundation up to the above-average tournament player.
Chess Endgame Workbook presents hundreds of endgame positions from significant master and grandmaster games. Gain the skills to finish off your opponent and win more games with this book in the Chess Detective® Workbook series.
Learn endgame fundamentals like creating and promoting passed pawns, activating the king, simplifying to a winning ending, and salvaging a draw when you are behind. Basic principles for king and pawn, minor piece, rook, and queen endings are covered in detail.
- 200 problems with comprehensive answer key at two skill levels: Basset Hound (novice to intermediate) and Chess Detective (intermediate to advanced)
- endgame guidelines and general principles
- how to think during the game on your time and your opponent’s time
- chess quotes from famous chess players
- fun and entertaining illustrations
English versions are sold in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Japan.
You can purchase any of Todd’s books on Amazon by clicking here
or some of these online chess stores
Also see www.ColoradoMasterChess.com
For the answers to any questions about Chess Endgame Workbook:
In the metro Denver area, call 303-770-6696 (wk)
For all others, email firstname.lastname@example.org